Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Updating Goals

I wanted to go through my goals from last semester and update them. It's also time to come up with new goals. They'll be added at the end of the post, after I analyze everything that I've accomplished so far.

 My Goals

This semester:


1. Finish thesis.(DONE)
2. Be proud of each paper you hand in Spring 09 semester. (DONE)0
3. Graduate with at least a 3.5 (DONE - 3.53)
4. Apply to >1 grad school program. <--Hunter, TC, Adelphi (DONE) 5. Find a job that pays >$13. (PART-TIME, BUT DONE)
6. Work more at work. (DONE)
7. Hang out with school people outside of school. (DONE)
8. Get savings back up to $500. (FAIL)
9. Reach 163 lb. (DONE, BUT THEN GAINED A FEW LBS BACK)

Goals for the next two years:

1. Do something for Zach that is equal to him buying me an engagement ring
2. Lose 15 lbs and keep it off.
3. Drink only water and tea for one month.
4. Eat 3 fruit everyday for one month.
5. Exercise five days a week for one month.
6. Learn how to cook 20 easy meals.
7. Create my own cookbook.
8. Earn my degree in English and Women's Studies with at least a 3.5 GPA. (undergrad degree) (DONE)
9. Revamp my wardrobe.
10. Finish a masters program.
11. Figure out a career.
12. Travel abroad.
13. Write on the beach.
14. Whiten teeth.
15. Camp out on the beach with friends.
16. Improve posture. (IMPROVING)
17. Go to (at least) 4 yoga classes. <-- I love it!
18. Buy three staple dresses that I look amazing in. (SHOCKINGLY... I GOT 5)
19. Photo-document an entire day.
20. Go to a spa and get the works.
21. Travel to the west coast.
22. Learn how to make apple pie from scratch. (DONE)
23. Make a giant sandcastle.
24. Donate blood.
25. Bake a cake for five people.
26. Make peanut butter from scratch. 
27. Make orange juice from scratch.
28. Write every day.
29. Send out Christmas cards. (2008 - I did!)
30. Find a signature drink. <-- Captain Morgan and Coke or Samual Adams Boston Lager. 31. Take vitamins every day for three months. 32. Take Zach out for a really nice evening "on the town". 33. Lay in the grass and do nothing. 34. Get into Grad School. (HUNTER)


Goals for Fall 2009

1. Get at least a 3.3 GPA
2. Cook dinner at home at least once a week.
3. Contribute $25 a week to our mutual savings account.
4. Feel comfortable working at the law firm.
5. Buy a new TV.
6. Choose a date for the wedding (as well as location and if possible, dress). 
7. Reach 160 lbs.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr