Sunday, January 25, 2009

Got it!

We finally got the Wii Fit!!!

Zach has been trying to get it for weeks, and this morning, just as a fluke, we called Best Buy to see if they had it - and they did! The guy said they only have one left, and they could only reserve it for us for an hour - so we threw our clothes on and jumped in the car. I didn't have a chance to set it up until about midnight - but it was so fun! Zach and I played for about 40 minutes, and now he's playing Call of Duty: World at War, the other new game he bought today.


It's a war game. I don't love war games. That aside, it seems like a pretty good game. I played for a while, and the controls are a little awkward at first, but after you get used to them, they're not bad. For a war game. lol.


I will givev a more complete description of how awesome the Fit is once I've had more time to work with it.


Btw... Zach apparently has NO balance. It's funny watching him.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Header Image from Bangbouh @ Flickr